Purposes and methods of processing and categories of personal data
Niccoli Gallery, as Data Controller, collects and processes your personal data according to the principles of EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree. 196/03 and subsequent additions and modifications (“Privacy Code”). Your data will be processed lawfully and correctly, and stored in a form that allows identification of the interested party for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed.
1. Object and methods of treatment
1.1 Niccoli Gallery will process the personal data communicated by you or legitimately obtained (“Personal Data”). In particular, the following Personal Data are processed:
1.1.1 Reserved area data or comments: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely.
This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of your personal data, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase all personal data held about you. This does not include data we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
1.1.2. Payment data: in the event of the purchase of products or services, payment data, including identification details, are also processed in accordance with current legislation on the matter.
1.1.3. Contact details: if you intend to ask Niccoli Gallery questions by writing to the email addresses listed on the Site, your email address and the content of the message sent will be processed. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary to provide feedback to the communication received. The provision of further data must be considered absolutely optional.
1.1.4. Navigation data: the IT and telematic systems and the software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some data (e.g. the date and time of access, the pages visited, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet, the Internet address from which you connected to the Site, etc.), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of web communication protocols o it is useful for the better management and optimization of the data and e-mail sending system.
2 Purpose of the treatment
• Operational management of the online services and tools offered by the site (e.g. registration, account creation, comments, shipments, etc.) and management of the related administrative-accounting purposes: with regard to these purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your data is personal data is represented by the execution of the service expressly requested by you.
• Sending information and communications, including promotional ones, by e-mail to the address you provided, regarding new services offered by Niccoli Gallery and the site similar to those already provided to you. In this case, the legal basis of the processing of your personal data for these purposes is represented by the legitimate interest of Niccoli Gallery to send you information communications and updates relating to services similar to those you use and of potential interest to you, pursuant to the recital no. 47 of the Regulation: therefore, your consent is not necessary, but you may object to the processing at any time.
• Subject to your consent, implementation of marketing activities, such as the sending of information and promotional material and communications of a commercial nature on Niccoli Gallery services and/or products. The purposes indicated will be achieved with both automated and non-automated methods (eg. email, sms, ordinary mail, etc.). In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is represented by your express, free and optional consent – which will be requested at the bottom of the relevant data collection form – which you may revoke at any time.
• For the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Niccoli Gallery and/or third parties such as, for example, the right of defense in court, correct billing, complaint and litigation management, any judicial and extrajudicial credit recovery, prevention of fraud and/or illegal activities, which according to the Company’s assessments do not prevail over your fundamental rights and freedoms and which represent the legal basis of the processing.
• For purposes related to the execution of legal obligations, regulations, national and community legislation as well as deriving from provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law, which represent the legal basis of the processing. The provision of your personal data for the purpose of providing services and using the online tools offered by the site is always optional. However, if you decide not to provide them, the services, in whole or in part, may not be rendered.
3. Data Collection
For the collection of personal data on this website, registration/contact forms or tickable fields (checkboxes) are used near the payment/service registration buttons. Some data will be necessary for the execution of the service (for example the contact details for the shipment of purchases or the email for subscribing to the newsletter), others will be completely optional and will not affect the provision of the service (for example the subscription to the newsletter at checkout). Niccoli Gallery, moreover, through the site can also collect data that are not provided by you spontaneously but whose acquisition is automatic and implicit in your use of the site, and in particular:
• Navigation data. When you visit the site, the latter collects some data such as the pages viewed, the links or buttons clicked, the date and time of access, the IP address, the navigation browser and the operating system used (so-called “data navigation”). Navigation data could, by their very nature, allow users to be identified also through processing and association with data held by third parties. However, Niccoli Gallery uses this data for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical and anonymous information on the use of the site.
4. Data communication
The data you provide as well as those collected by the site as part of the related services (e.g. IP address) will not be disclosed and may be communicated, even abroad in non-EU countries, exclusively for the purposes and methods illustrated above, to the categories of subjects indicated below:
• collaborators, consultants or freelancers that the Company makes use of for the performance of tasks of a technical or organizational nature (such as, for example, IT and web service providers), or with whom the Company collaborates, for the purpose of providing and functioning own services, for sending informative and promotional material relating to services offered by Niccoli Gallery;
• persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services to the Company, with particular but not exclusive reference to accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
• subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by provisions of the law or by orders from the authorities. In relation to the supply services on the territory of the services connected to the activity of Niccoli Gallery, your personal data may be communicated to the companies territorially competent for the management of these services and, possibly, in the case of international shipments to non-EU countries, also transferred to these non-EU states For these communications and transfers, however, pursuant to art. 49 of the Regulation, your consent is not required as it is necessary for “the conclusion or execution of a contract stipulated between the data controller and another natural or legal person in favor of the interested party”. If the extra-EU transfer of your personal data does not fall within the hypotheses indicated, the Company will adopt the necessary privacy measures to guarantee the legitimacy of such transfers, for example by signing specific standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
The subjects belonging to the categories indicated above will use the data as independent data controllers in accordance with the law or as data processing managers duly appointed by the Company. For information on the individual recipients of the communication, you can write to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Data Retention
The data are processed for the time necessary to provide the services requested by you and to carry out the activities connected and instrumental to them, and are canceled when the purposes for which they were collected and processed cease to exist, including any terms of prescription provided for by the Civil Code. Instead, the data collected for marketing purposes will be kept until the eventual unsubscription/opposition, after which they may be kept anonymously for analysis and statistics purposes.
Marketing communications will mainly take place through the newsletter service provided by MailChimp; you can delete or modify your data and unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the links at the end of each email. To learn more visit https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
6. Your rights
As an interested party, you can exercise at any time, by contacting Niccoli Gallery, the rights listed in articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation, and in particular:
• obtain confirmation that personal data is being processed and, in this case, to ask the Data Controller for access to information relating to the processing itself (e.g. purposes, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of the data, retention period, etc.);
• request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data;
• ask the Data Controller to delete the data (e.g. if the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected, in the event of revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based, etc.)
• request the limitation of the treatment (e.g. in the event of a dispute on the accuracy of the data; if the treatment is unlawful and you oppose the cancellation of the personal data; if the data are necessary for the exercise or defense in court of a Your right, even if the Data Controller no longer needs it; in the event of exercising the right to object, for the time necessary to verify the existence of legitimate reasons).
• receive your personal data in a commonly used and readable format from an automatic device (e.g. pdf) and transmit them to another holder, or obtain direct transmission from one holder to another, if technically feasible (so-called portability some data).
You also have the right to object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as the right to object, even partially with respect to the various means of communication, to the processing of personal data for the purposes of commercial, advertising and marketing information.
The above rights may be exercised by you by contacting the email address email@example.com
Monday - Saturday:
03:00 pm – 07:00 pm
Sunday and Holidays: Closed